It has been brought to our attention that some unethical agencies are luring job aspirants with employment opportunities at Anchanto/ on behalf of Anchanto.
The hiring scam involves extracting money in order to sign up and apply for the role, write reviews, and expect cash returns once the job is completed.
The scam is made operable and authentic via misrepresentation of Anchanto’s branding, logo, and product details to appear genuine to the job aspirants. However, any offers and instructions presented by these scammers are in no way affiliated with Anchanto. We urge you to not share any personal or financial information to anyone promising employment on behalf of Anchanto.
Anchanto accepts no responsibility or liability for any costs, charges, or payments incurred as a result of such fraudulent activities.
Anchanto is a purely merit-based employer and does not endorse such illicit and fraudulent activities
Examples of messages shared by fraudsters
Anchanto DOES NOT:
- Ask for money/benefits in lieu of employment with Anchanto. We have a highly transparent hiring process. Our Talent Acquisition and HR Teams contact candidates through authorized social media platforms, the company website, or through reputed agencies.
- Have roles that involve fulfilling a set number of tasks to earn income. Anchanto is a company with defined roles for all employees.
- Request any payments through cheques and money transfers or personal financial information such as bank statements for job applications or to conduct background checks.
- Our hiring process does not involve any fees that are asked from the candidate at any stage of the application process.
- Our teams contact candidates directly or through reputed agencies. If you receive any calls offering full-time or part-time roles with Anchanto, visit our careers page to verify the legitimacy of the position.
- Please beware of any claims asking for money to be deposited in advance to be part of this or any similar scheme.
To Stay Safe:
- When contacted by a recruiter, kindly verify their connection to Anchanto by checking their email address and LinkedIn profile.
- Always verify the domain name of the sender. For example, Anchanto’s email address will always end with "firstname.lastname@example.org" We do not communicate through free Internet email services like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.
If you want to report fraud of this nature, you can directly contact local authorities and inform us on email@example.com.
If you wish to apply for a position with Anchanto, do it here.